Wednesday 22 April 2015

School, study, school .. and GOT7.

So these days consists mainly of me studying or just worrying about school. I've had one test, one assignment to hand in and another sort of oral presentation I did. Then I have a test tomorrow and one on Friday. Let's just say, I'm not feeling super confident about either one of them. 


Also, I've been super into GOT7 these days haha. Thanks to my dearest friend Lykke, I've started listening to them and I am so obsessed. I love their songs! I've never been into K-pop that much but man, they're just super awesome. I think my favourite songs from them are right now Stop Stop It and She's A Monster. So, I'm going to try and study a bit now and chat with some friends. 

Have you heard of GOT7? If you have heard of them, which is your favourite song? If you haven't - give them a listen and tell me what you think! :) 


Love,

Remmie

No comments:

Post a Comment