Wednesday 15 April 2015

Wednesday - study day

Yes, today I really have to study. I've got a test on Friday and one on Monday, I also have an assignment I need to send in before next Tuesday. Yikes, there's a lot going on in school these days! Though, thankfully there's only two months left of this term. Though I don't know how great summer will be since my best friend will be travelling and she's practically the only one I socialize with. So that's a bit of a bummer!


I also bought myself a travel perfume thingy from Oriflame! I don't remember what it's called... Anyways, you can store your own perfumes in it pretty easily. And it was only 19kr! Which is about 1,5£ if I'm not mistaken. Pretty cheap really and I found it also pretty. So a win-win!
Now it's time to study, even if I truly do not feel like studying.


Love,

Remmie

No comments:

Post a Comment